March 31, 2023
- If you’re thinking about buying a home, be sure to plan for closing costs.
- Closing costs are typically 2% to 5% of the total purchase price of a home, and they can include things like government recording costs, appraisal fees, and more.
March 24, 2023
- If you’re on the fence about selling your house, it’s worth considering all the reasons why moving could make sense for you.
- If you find your home no longer meets your needs, it may be time to sell.
March 17, 2023
- Today’s housing market is different than it was in 2008.
- Lending standards have tightened, foreclosures have declined, home inventory is much lower, and homeowners have far more equity.
March 10, 2023
- If you’re trying to decide whether to rent or buy a home, there are a few things you should consider.
- Homeownership can help you escape the cycle of rising rents, builds your wealth, and serves as a hedge against inflation.
March 3, 2023
- If you’re thinking of selling your house, be sure to explore all the options you have for your next home.
- Both newly built homes and existing homes offer plenty of unique benefits.
February 24, 2023
- As you get ready to sell your house, there are specific things you can add to your to-do list.
- These include decluttering, taking down personal photos and items, and power washing outdoor surfaces.
February 17, 2023
- The biggest challenge in the housing market is how few houses there are for sale compared to the number of people who want to buy.
- The number of homes for sale is up from last year but below pre-pandemic numbers, and that means we’re still in a sellers’ market.
February 10, 2023
- In today’s housing market, you can still be the champion if you have the right team and strategy.
- To win as a buyer, you need to build your team, make strategic plays, consider what’s in and out of bounds, and stand out from the crowd.
February 8, 2023
- Many people believe you need to put down 20% of the purchase price when you buy a home. But recent homebuyers actually put down far less on their purchase.
- And with programs like FHA loans, VA loans, and USDA loans, some qualified buyers are able to put down as little as 0-3.5%.